Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Griffin's Flight by K.J. Taylor

The Griffin's Flight (The Fallen Moon, #2)The Griffin's Flight by K.J. Taylor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an excellent follow up to the first book. Arren's life has been ruined and worse, he has become something that horrifies him. But when he meets a strange girl- an outcast like himself- he begins to hope. Still, things never seem to work out for him the way he hopes they will. The more he fights against his destiny, the more he locks himself into a future he does not want.

This was a fast-paced, enjoyable read. I handed the first book to my husband just in time to get him excited to read this one. He loves the series, too. He finished book three about ten minutes before I finished this one, and now I can't wait to see what all his oo-ing and ah-ing was about.

Like the first book, this is a piece of dark fantasy that doesn't feel dark. Taylor doesn't dwell to long on the morbid or gory things. She tells it like it happened, and I like that about this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: