Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 Reading Report


It's time now for our annual 5-squared reading report! Our book numbers seem lower this year but I happen to know that this isn't an accurate count from how many books have been read by each of our authors plus our former authors as well. It's close to accurate for reviews that have been written here hoping I haven't missed any through my updates. What's important to me is that I have a place to write book reviews whether I read 15 or 25 so I'll do my best to keep up this blog.
This year between the 4 of us, we have reviewed 83 books collectively. I'm so appreciative for all of the book reviews written. Of course, our goal remains the same to read and review 25 books in one year. I think many of us read a few more than 25 books even if we didn't review them. All in all, I think we read.
As you've probably noticed, this blog is in a bit of transition, as we sadly lost some more of our authors this year. Please notice the sidebar to visit their blogs now. We miss them but understand the transitory dynamics of a group. Good Luck to each of you! To our former authors, come back if you'd ever like to again - we'd always love another review or guest post or two!
I hope that others will come forward wanting to give book blogging a try. If you or someone you know loves to read and would like to write book reviews, please have them contact Julie by sending an e-mail to jflamingo2[at]yahoo[dot]com for information regarding becoming an author on 5-squared. As already posted, we are a family friendly type environment.
As we look forward to 2011, we will continue to read and write reviews most definitely. Thanks for your time in reading, commenting and being here.

2010 Book Counts:

Queen 'Bina - 24

Carrie - 23

Lula O. - 8+

Julie - 15

No comments: