Thursday, December 2, 2010

To Green Angel Tower, Part 2 by Tad Williams

To Green Angel Tower, Part 2 (Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn, #3; Part 2)To Green Angel Tower, Part 2 by Tad Williams

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was more like a 3 1/2 for me. It stayed true to the other books in the series and I enjoyed reading it. There were a few surprises in there which I enjoyed. Unfortunately, they only lasted for a few pages. The end kind of irritated me though. It's not that I wanted it to end differently, it was just too feel-good. The darkness passes and the sun comes out again. And even though the world is pretty much wrecked, we're all so happy to be alive. Yeah. Right. Sorry, I'm just not buying that. But as I said, I enjoyed it over all, so it was worth the read to me. If you're into fantasy, I'd say you'll enojoy this series, but there are better ones out there.



View all my reviews

No comments: