Thursday, February 4, 2010

Carrie's Books

Carrie is texhess.
Goal: 25 books
*********************
1)Goodnight, Mr. Tom by Micheal Magorian
2)Dancing at Midnight by Julia Quinn
3)The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
4)Standing in the Rainbow by Fannie Flagg
5)A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
6)The Mammoth Cheese by Sheri Holman
7)Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johansen
8)When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
9)The Girl with the Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
10)Winter in Morning by Janina Bauman
11)The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
12)Death of Valentine by M.C. Beaton
13) The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
14)Wish You Well by David Baldacci
15)True Blue by David Baldacci
16)Simple Genius by David Baldacci
17)Silent Sea by Clive Cussler
18)The Art of Mending by Elizabeth Berg
19)Stalemate by Iris Johansen
20)Impulse and Initiative by Abigail Reynolds
21)>Pride and Prescience by Carrie Bebris
22)Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy by Abigail Reynolds
23)Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith and Jane Austen

2 comments:

Carrie said...

oops you forgot Impulse and Initiative by Abigail Reynolds I reviewed that one too

Carrie said...

I was a bit confused as I looked at the list of 30 plus books I also read this last year. I knew I had reviewed a couple Darcy books on here but they weren't on your list. I just went back adn found them. I also reviewed Pride and Pescience by Carrie Bebris, Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy by Abigail Reynolds, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I know I read other Darcy books, I will have to look at my list. Im sorry that I read so many more and never reviewed them, I will try to do better this next year. Thanks for all your work on this blog Julie