Sunday, October 26, 2008

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Book one of an amazing "teen" vampire saga. It's been a long time since I've read a book that captured my attention like this one has. The way Stephanie creates the world of vampires living among us is just fascinating and articulate. I feel in love with the characters instantly although I was apt to have more than a few moments of having to remind myself the characters are mostly teenagers and not adults. I tend to get annoyed with some typical teenage behaviors hehe. But I wont spoil the books for anyone just a wonderful read in general it took me 10 hrs to read the entire book.
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
By: Stephenie Meyer
Amazon Price: $19.99

1 comment:

Serena said...

I was hooked when I started reading this, and I couldn't stop with this one and broke my one book per month bookstore buying rule! I ended up buying the three.