Sunday, October 26, 2008

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

The final and most amazing Twilight book. The character development finally complete there is even a tiny bit of romance and sexuality involved. I cried, I laughed and I went aw a lot. Oddly enough I couldn't wait to get to the end to see what happened but hated to see it at the same time. I am completely happy with the ending and love the fact that the characters ended up how I wanted them to, something that usually doesn't happen for me.
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
By: Stephenie Meyer
Amazon Price: $22.99

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! You've read a lot since you joined our group!! Great to see you writing reviews, Nikki.

I'm curious - had you read any of the series previous to this reading? Or was this your first time?

Serena said...

I'm not happy with breaking dawn; it seemed rushed to me. Though the ending was satisfactory.

Amanda said...

Serena, that's how I felt about the last Harry Potter book. I wonder if, for both authors, they were so pressured to put out the book that they DID rush things. it's really hard to close a book, and I'm sure for a series it's even more difficult, so it's something that shouldn't be rushed.